I know…just stating the obvious.
Lots to do.
- Assignments to email before Friday
- Start packing
- call to change our utilitie
- Decisions about phones, cable and internet
- Diane’s birthday
- Markham Fair!
- Love Feast at church
- Church meetings
- Work meetings and tasks
The list can go on and on.
What’s really important about that list? Family time, church time, and gratitude time!
Are you with me?
My intention is to post each day this month the 6 things I’m grateful for – and not the obvious – although those will definitely be there.
Join me on this journey and see HOW your life is effected.
- bright sunshine that reminds me that I need to get some fresh air
- Victor who reminds me to get some fresh air
- Grocery list that reminds me that I need to shop – and get some fresh air
- (see a theme here?) My clean clothes that are ready to be put away (steps to count on my FITBIT)
- 30 MIN on the WII (more steps to count on my FITBIT)
- My legs that haul me around my home and community!!
Some of these have happened today; others will happen today and I am grateful for all!
Leave your list in the comments or fill in the simple poll.
Sending love and gratitude!