I’m working diligently right now to keep my life in perspective. This is when “Tweaking” becomes the norm and steadfast routines help in daily survival.
Here is the time-line:
- May 1st , travel 6 hrs to pick up keys for new home and start the settle-in process
- May 4th, travel 6 hrs to prep for Sunday worship
- May 11th, final Concert
- May 12th, service, lunch, and celebration
- May 13th, final pack, load the truck, travel 6 hrs, unload truck – breathe
- May 15th, travel 2 hrs to pick up the dog, travel 2 hrs home
- May 17th, rehearsal for family wedding (2 hrs one way and back)
- May 18th, family wedding and celebration (2hrs one way and back)
- May 19th, worship at new church home for the first time
- May 20th HOLIDAY!
- May 25th travel 6 hrs back to do final clean up in old apartment
- May 26th, final service in Stittsville; drive 6 hrs home
- June 1st, start new career as a student Minister
- June 2nd, first time in the pulpit
- June 10th, fly to Regina, training
- June 21st, fly home
I rarely use a wall calendar preferring to keep everything on my lap top BUT this needed to be mapped out in a really big way.
This is the end and a new beginning for me. A change in city, career path, and focus.
“I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me.”Philippians 4:13
Each day, each moment, and in each little step I hear the words,
Christ put a call on my heart that can no longer by denied or ignored. Is there a call on your life? Do you find yourself wondering which way to turn?
I encourage you to listen and to walk in faith.
Blessings to you.
Not only YOU CAN !! YOU CAN BREATHE, 1, 2, 3, BREATHE
I feel sometimes overwhelmed by my schedule too! I have to remind myself, one thing at a time 🙂
What a wonderful change your life is going through too, Doll! Just an amazing step forward for your soul.