My Intention today is to BE!
The reading today is about being. These words were suggested:
“When I needed a neighbour, were you there, were you there?
And the creed and the colour and the name won’t matter, were you there?
I was hungry and thirsty, were you there, were you there?
I was cold, I was naked, were you there, were you there?
And the creed and the colour and the name won’t matter, I’ll be there”paraphrased and taken from Voices United, ISBN 1-55134-017-8
Here are the questions for the day:
- Am I truly the face of love, of compassion, that people see?
- Do people who need to see this in the world, see it in me?
- Do my eyes see the need?
- Do my ears hear the cries?
- Do my feet move towards and not away?
- Do my hands hold in truth, the hands and heart of another?
I am being.
I encourage you to look at one of those questions today and to BE.
There’s a song in there waiting to be written…